Craft beer competition at Mardi Gras Casino
Nothing like a little suds to wash down a big score or a big loss. Mardi Gras Casino is running a craft beer competition on Saturday, Jan. 16 from 2 to 6 pm.
- More than 30 local and craft home brewers will be competing for a $1,000 prize. (It’s $500 for second.)
- There’s also a crowd favorite category, which pays out $250.
- Cost is $15 and includes a sampling cup and a pretzel necklace. .
- Radio personality Darlene Evans from KISS Country will be onsite with the station’s promotions team giving away prizes.
- The casino is at 831 N. Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach.
- WHEN: Saturday, January 16, 2016, 2:00 - 6:00 pm.
- COST: $15 entrance fee, includes sampling cup and a tasty pretzel necklace
- WHERE: Mardi Gras Casino Trackside, where the dogs usually run.
- MORE INFO: Call 954-924-3200 or visit www.mardigrascasinofl.com.