Free play at Gulfstream; Holiday dining at Coconut Creek
▪ Gulfstream Park offers “Extra Extra” Fridays. Every 15 minutes from 9-11 p.m. two slot players win $100 in free play. The lightning round runs from 11-11:55 p.m.: 11 players each win $100 every 11 minutes.
▪ Seminole Casino Coconut Creek offers holiday dining: NYY Steak will offer dinner specials a la carte or a four-course prix fixe menu for $90 per person from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Dec. 24 and 5-10 p.m. Christmas Day. The restaurant will offer its popular Sunday brunch from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Christmas Day. Call 954-935-6699. Fresh Harvest will serve a Christmas Eve brunch (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.) and dinner (4 p.m. to 9 p.m.). Each is $38 per person and $17 for children 10 and under. Christmas Day brunch runs from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the same prices. The casino also gives away $1,000 in free play every 3- minutes from noon to 8 p.m. Christmas Eve.
▪ If you’re staying up late Christmas Eve, Casino Miami gives away a Chevy Camaro at 2 a.m. Christmas Day. Slot players can earn drawing entries throughout December.
▪ Calder Casino is gearing up for three-car giveaway at the end of the month. From 6-9 p.m. Saturday, two patrons will qualify for upcoming drawings, Dec. 30, 31 and Jan. 1, each one awarding a Nissan Versa or $10,000 cash. Slot players who earn 10 points on any day are eligible for the drawing.
▪ Miccosukee Resort & Casino gives away $500 hourly from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Christmas Eve to slot, bingo and poker players, with $1,000 at 3 p.m. On Christmas Day, it’s $500 hourly from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and $1,000 at 9 p.m.
▪ The Casino @ Dania Beach has a $10,000 guaranteed poker tournament at 6 p.m. Friday. Entry fee is $150.
▪ “Santa’s Elf Shelf of Cash,” a free-play promotion, runs from 6-10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 2-6 p.m. Sundays at Mardi Gras Casino. The casino also has “Jingle Bills” all month long, with “holiday elves” handing out free play to slot patrons.