Abba tribute group at Mardi Gras; $1K high hands at Hard Rock
▪ Arrival, an ABBA tribute group from Sweden, plays at 8 p.m. Friday at Mardi Gras Casino. Tickets are $15 to $50 via mgfla.com. The group has exact copies of the original staging clothes of ABBA, a permission granted by the ABBA clothing designer.
▪ The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino has $1,000 high hands with rollovers from 2 p.m. to midnight on Friday. At 11 a.m. Saturday is a $15,000 guarantee tournament. Entry is $150.
▪ Hialeah Park gives away $10,000 from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m. each Saturdays. Players’ club members receive one free entry to the drawing and can earn more with every 25 slot points accrued. Prizes are $1,000 in free slot play from 6-9 p.m. and 10 p.m. to midnight. It’s $2,000 cash at 9 p.m. and 1 a.m.
▪ Gulfstream Park is running “Fire Up Free Play” daily in May, with a $15,000 giveaway May 28. New members get a chance to win up to $1,000 or a trip to Bimini, Bahamas, when signing up for the player’s club for the first time. Monday is Service Monday where active and former military and first responders receive $10 in free play after earning 20 points.
▪ Seminole Casino Coconut Creek will host $20,000 Mother’s Day Bingo on Sunday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at The Pavilion. Eligible guests can win up to $2,500 cash, with 10 games and a $10,000 prize pool per session. Seminole Wild Card members must earn $5 Comp Dollars starting at 7 a.m. on promotion day to be eligible.